About AR product
Master AR Education: A new technical step in what is meant by high-level educations !
Augmented Reality (AR) is a technology that overlays interactive digital elements — such as text, images, video clips, sounds, 3D models and animations — into real-world environments. Not only does AR enhance learning, but it also provides students with opportunities to create their own content.
How it works?
Master AR Education (MARE) is a revolutionary and unique product that offers a new technical step in what is meant by high-level education. Using MARE, students can attend their teacher's course as if they were in the classroom, from anywhere in the world. The application will allow multiple users to have a live voice and video session using AR headsets.
With a main presenter controlling the narrative, the users will be able to share documents, images as well as 3D models to be showcased to all the parties involved. The result of using MARE is immediate: the professor can communicate as if he is in the same location with all the students.
He can do demonstrations in the laboratory, he can assemble and disassemble engines for example, he can do chemical experiments, he can perform a surgery, he can create 3D models that students can use at home in real time. MARE can be used in all academic fields: technical, medical, social sciences etc. It’s easy to use and useful.
- The increasing or enriching of the information from reality to make it more comprehensible for the student.
- The elimination of information that could hinder the capturing of significant information by the student.
- Features a large content-based augmented virtual reality library.
- Immediate access to all information as bibliography.
- To be able to observe an object from different points of view, with the student selecting when and the point of views themselves.
- The creation of scenarios for students, such as laboratories or simulators.
- Informal learning is promoted.
- Can be used in different disciplines and educational levels.
- To prmote ubiquitous learning.